I've decided to ask Dr. Ozawa to operate her and try to remove the swelling under her tail because now it's obvious that she's suffering. When I took her to the clinic last month the doctor already told me that the chances that she'll survive are very, very low, but I want to give her this chance instead of leave her suffer.
It's going to be expensive. Now it's a bad moment for me because I've just bought a plane ticket to go to Spain in mid-January for my university exams. I will pay for the surgery with my credit card. I would appreciate if you could help with a small donation:
(Edit: I removed the donation link. It's not needed anymore.)
Tomorrow I will post again about her condition after I come back from Dr. Ozawa's clinic.